[Herald Interview] When ‘comedy freak’ filmmaker makes rom
时间:2023-12-06 22:08:27 出处:자동차阅读（143）
Director Nam Dae-jung who directed comedy flicks “The Last Ride" (2016) and “Homme Fatale” (2019), has returned with “30 Days,” a rom-com featuring a couple with amnesia going through a comical divorce.
Nam said he watched the film hundreds of times while editing.
“The film ended shooting in February this year. Since then until the opening of the film, I think I’ve watched the film more than 600 times while editing. This is because, for comedy films, the timing of each frame is really important to give the audience a certain point to laugh,” Nam told The Korea Herald in an interview in Seoul on Monday.
"30 Days" revolves around Jung-yeol (Kang Ha-neul), an intelligent lawyer, and his wife Nara (Jung So-min), a passionate film producer. Despite their initial cute, idyllic newlywed life, the quirks that made them fall in love with each other eventually drive nerdy Jung-yeol and quick-tempered Nara apart.
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- Enjoying Halloween in Itaewon sparks debate online
- Over 1,300 rescue workers still traumatized by Itaewon Halloween tragedy
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- [view] 민심 더 싸늘해지는데…감동 없는 김기현 2기