时间:2023-12-06 23:28:06 出处:패션阅读（143）
Stray Kids logged 1 million shipments in Japan with its first EP in the country, according to label JYP Entertainment on Wednesday.
The EP “Social Path (feat. LiSA) / Super Bowl -Japanese ver.-” rolled out on Sept. 6 and reached the milestone last week. It notched first place on Oricon’s weekly album ranking after staying atop its daily album ranking for six days in a row. The five-track mini album was No. 1 on Billboard Japan’s main albums chart as well as the iTunes top albums chart in 21 regions.
Meanwhile, the eight members kicked off its first dome tour in Japan in Fukuoka last month. They will perform in Osaka next week and in Tokyo on Oct. 28-29, a week after its debut at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, the largest concert venue in Korea.
Blackpink’s Jisoo tops 400m views with ‘Flower’ music video
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’
- Is S. Korea dangerous for women?
- The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
- New teachers’ manual bans recording devices in classrooms
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- [Our Museums] Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum shows artistic essence of ceramics throughout history
- NewJeans sings 2023 Lol World Championship anthem
- British MP hopes for enhanced UK
- Celltrion partners with US pharmacy chain for Yuflyma sales